Sunday 2 December 2007

My project on Educational Leadership and Management


Dear All,


I am a researcher and lecturer in the area of leadership and management. I have just started working at RMIT University in Australia in June this year (2007). Prior to joining RMIT, I was at the Ministry of Education and Graduate School of Commerce, Burapha University in Thailand.


I am now doing a research project on comparative study of leadership styles of principals from Australia, singapore, and Thailand. This project is funded by RMIT University as part of my Early Career Research grant.


I aim to create this blog to share with you my experience throughout the journey of this research, findings, and seek some comments and feedback from all of you. Please feel free to chat with me and leave me some comments.

No comments: