Tuesday 14 April 2009

ANZIBA Conference -Part 1




This weekend will be another 'interesting' time for me. Not because of a recovery from a long Easter break or a time to visit another country towns. In fact, I am going to the Australia and New Zealand International Business Academy (ANZIBA) conference. Of course, I plan to disseminate some of the findings from this project at the the conference and expect to receive some feedback from my ANZIBA colleagues. TWell, this is my second experience with ANZIBA and I"m not pretty sure if I have already fallen in love with the organisation. Unlike ANZIECS that I previously lamented about in early 2009, ANZIBA is larger and can be more complex.

The paper that I plan to disseminate at the conference is entitled "The Nature of the Online Education Engagement in the International Business Programme: A Phenomenographic Study" I think the last part of the title is very exciting ...at least to me! I talked to my colleague (and.. a-hem.... boss) Dr. Carlene Boucher about the title of the paper and Carlene has suggested a more sophisticated title...a phenomenography concept..which is one of the most interesting qualitative approaches to study people's learning experiences.

I will come back with a full report by next weekend!

No comments: