Wednesday 30 June 2010

Global Marketing for Australian Education




I have received a number of emails from the readers of "Global Marketing for Australian Education". One of the questions is why do we need to think about marketing for education? Shouldn't education be free?

As an author of the book, I would like to share with you my intention when I wrote this book. It was not my intention to promote the concept of hard marketing for international education service. In fact, I have been interested in product development, communication improvement and transnational education offer. Thus, the book focuses on how to develop proper international education service to students from around the world. This book also focuses on consumer behavior by examining international students and various reference groups. It is my hope that we will not use marketing to manipulate students. We, on the other hand, should learn how to improve the quality of international education services.

** The book is available online at
www.amazon.com

www.amazon.co.uk

Book on Demand

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello Dr. Nattavud. I am writing to you is not about your book but about LAP Publishing. I recently received email from LAP Publishing asking me if I am interested in priting my dissertation with LAP Publishing with no cost of printing. Is this ture? Did you pay any amount of money for this printing process with LAP? Can you shortly tell me a process for printing dissertation?
Thank you for your info.

Sittisak *(http://dep.puiock-gallery.com)

Dr. Nattavud Pimpa said...

LAP is cool. a form of publishing.